Friday, November 20, 2009

happy (soggy) friday


This is about what Sir H. and I look like at the moment. (Pretty glam, huh?)

Despite his protests (refusing to step outside or get out of the car) I took him for our morning walk in the pouring rain...and he was miserable the entire time. Not only did he give me dirty looks every time he splashed through a puddle, he also tried to hide under anything that looked like it could provide shelter - bushes, cars - or even rocks!

But since it's finally Friday and we're home and drying out now, I thought I'd share a few fun links with you - something to make Friday go a little faster and the weekend show up a little sooner!
















Hope your weekend is happy!

1 comment:

  1. I can see Sir H being really annoyed about walking in the rain! I really giggled at the thought of him looking for shelter! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete