Friday, July 31, 2009

prints...




I'm a fan of art prints. So unique and varied, and typically affordable!

These lovelies above are by Nick Schmitz, who I found via Zinnias. The first one, Typography, is my favorite; I love to see artists play with letters, numbers and symbols. I think the second one, Pretty Sure, is super sweet and perfect with that bright red. Yum!

(Nick can be found on Etsy, by the way, in case you love one of these.)



Speaking of Etsy, this is where I found this fabulous lunar calendar. I posted another print from this artist a while ago, but only recently found this. His shop has some pretty lovely circle prints too, which are worth a peek.




I have had my eye on these prints by Aaron Brown for a while now. Something about the thick, bold lines and the richness of the colors really does it for me.

I should snatch them up before someone else decides they like them too, but I can't seem to decide where I would put them in the apartment...







And then there are these, also found on Etsy. I think the blend of text and graphic shapes is particularly nice in the first two, and wouldn't they make a darling pair? The third one falls into that other category we talked about up above - using letter, numbers and symbols - love it!

What's your favorite?

1 comment: