Tuesday, March 23, 2010

absence


I am taking a little break from blogging this week, because I have a limited amount of time to prepare to teach at my church, and am trying to maximize my productivity in the time I've got.

(And since it would be embarrassing to admit just how much time I spend blogging and reading other blogs, I am just going to tell you that this hopefully will save me a lot of time...)

Be ready for some really luscious food pictures upon my return, however. They are drool worthy and will totally make you wish you got to hang out with my amazingly talented friends! We had a girls cooking and photography day last weekend, and I'm pretty sure I'm still full.

Unless Ms. V calls and invites me to dinner, in which case I'm always ready to eat...

1 comment:

  1. i'm still dying over that amazing feast. we were so spoiled!

    ReplyDelete