Saturday, March 20, 2010

holy cuteness.


I think this picture is ridiculously cute. (Like makes-my-heart-melt-cute.) How much do you want to love an otter right now?

In other cute news, my boss sent me this video. Cute over-kill, people. Just go watch it, you won't be sorry. (But be warned...you might start wanting to hang out with an orangutan.)

Ok, I'll stop with the cute animals. For today, anyway. I can't make any long-term promises.

Hope your Saturday is full of things that make you smile!


*image via tumblr

2 comments:

  1. So this will make you think twice about cute otters:

    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20100306/article/3061028?p=1&tc=pg

    This happened when I was down visiting my grandparents in Florida a couple weeks ago - it was only a couple miles away...

    -Amanda 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is unbelievable! I am still going to hold firm to my love of the cuteness...all horror stories aside :)

    ReplyDelete