Wednesday, November 18, 2009

moo...



I can not resist the sweet face of a cow.

It's true - I'm completely powerless when I see pictures like this one. (Come on, look at those wispy eyelashes! No beast that large should have such delicate eyelashes!!)

So yesterday when I saw this great series of photos (below), I immediately saved them onto my computer, thinking that I would use them someday.

Well, someday is today, because I couldn't wait to look at them again.

I told you - completely powerless...






Heh heh heh...

It kills me.

Have a great day, everyone.

And remember to laugh at something foolish...It makes all the difference!




*images via Pioneer Woman

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful. I love how some crop off the cow's noise... hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like them - they make my heart happy :)

    ReplyDelete