Thursday, September 17, 2009

some pretty for your day...



I have been smitten with these gorgeous interior photos ever since Desire to Inspire featured them a few months ago.

They are a tiny slice of the work of Helen Norman, a very talented photographer who shoots a variety of subject matter.


And yes, not going to lie, these blue cabinets really threw me for a loop the first time I looked through her portfolio.

Now I love them.


(Sorry, Mom. I can hear you in my head saying how dated they will look in just a few years, but right now I think they are really pretty.)



Check out the rest of her portfolio - there are hundreds more beautiful images.

And lots of inspiration - both for the photographers and designers among us.


*all photos via Helen Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment