Friday, September 18, 2009

oh friday, my favorite...




The best day of the work week is here - our portal to the weekend!


A few happy thoughts to share...

  • Not only did I break out first sweater of the season today, I get to have lunch with a couple of my favorite girlies. Two pretty sweet things for the same day. :)
  • My boss shared this website with me, and I have been enjoying looking through all the books she has featured. I don't know about you, but books are one of my major weaknesses...
  • This weekend will be full of church - meetings, meals, work days, services, etc. - and I can't wait. It's exciting to be part of a community that I look forward to serving alongside and spending time with. What a blessing!
  • Really cool post at at very chic blog. I love the juxtaposition of fashion and interiors!
  • As I drove to the gym this morning, the sun was just rising over my city, and I had a really cool moment to admire my Creator's creation - what a good way to start the morning!
  • Joanna over at Cup of Jo just returned from her honeymoon and posted what has to be the sweetest series of photos I've ever seen. If you don't follow her regularly, you should check them out!

Happy Friday!


*image via E Tells Tales

No comments:

Post a Comment