Saturday, December 24, 2011

things to be happy about


1.  My husband.
He's handsome, makes me laugh 
with his silly faces, and this year we 
get to enjoy Christmas together!

2.  Today's wedding.
This sweet girl get to marry her best 
friend today, and we get to celebrate 
with them! Congratulations, we love you.
(And welcome to the married club!)

3.  Family time.
We head to ME this afternoon for
a couple days with my sweet family.
I'm looking forward to lots of relaxing 
& yummy Christmas food!

4.  Wise words.
I've been spending time in the verses
from this post, and am grateful that
the Word is so applicable to my life.

5.  We're planning a get-away.
(more details soon!)

6.  Christmas!!!
Wishing you and yours a most
wonderful day full of family,
love & faith!



No comments:

Post a Comment