Thursday, November 3, 2011

52 Things...


 
Even though it feels like we just got married 
yesterday, the hubs and I celebrated our 
6 month anniversary a couple of weeks ago.

(And yes, we actually celebrated,
which was totally dorky but really fun!)


I wanted to do something sweet to love on 
my handsome guy, so I decided to tackle 

I used these more detailed directions 
to start, but mostly just figured it out 
as I went along, which was fine. 


I was really excited with how it came out, 
but more importantly, he loved it.  He seemed
pleased that I took time to express some of 
the little things I adore about him.  And that
makes me a happy girl - mission accomplished!


*Want to see more cool Pinterest inspired projects?
Check out others from the Pinterest Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment