Wednesday, March 16, 2011

oh hello

1. It's been a busy couple of days.  I've been 
delivering & installing lots of art (and 
spending tons of time in the car) for work, 
so it's weird to be back at my desk 
and in front of my computer again.  

2.  This furry dude makes me smile.

3. The handsome man and I are officially 
packing like crazy people now.  Every spare 
few minutes we're filling boxes and 
planning our next attack.  No bookshelf, 
nick-nack, or spare dish is safe!

4.  Pinterest = craziness.  I definitely don't
have spare time to play there...and yet
I do.  A lot.  Are you there yet?

5. Not only has my lovely Sister switched
up her blog address & format, she 
posted about my most beautiful bridal 
shower!  Go take a peek!




1 comment:

  1. Aww I love your shameless plugs about my blog :)
    That dogger is wicked cute, and about the packing? I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

    ReplyDelete