Sunday, April 18, 2010

weekend




Lots of relaxing this weekend, folks. And it's been wonderful.

I slept nice and late yesterday, then Twin and I made the most delish french toast and watched 500 Days of Summer.



Holy cute, amazing movie. I loved the characters, adored the music, and laughed my way through the entire thing.

(Can I please be Zooey Deschanel? Or at least have her wardrobe?)




Then we got to hang out with a few of our favorite girlies - because what could be better than girl time on a rainy weekend evening?

We ate lots more yummy food (including this cheesy wonder) and watched Bride & Prejudice.

And no, that's not a typo. If you haven't seen it, it's a Bollywood style Pride & Prejudice story, full of dancing and Indian culture and incredible cheesiness.

Watch it and giggle - you won't be sorry.



Then, because we hadn't had our fill of tv yet, Twin and I finished Season 4 of Criminal Minds this afternoon.

(Yes, I know...it's another cop show. But you know what, we really like them!)

Hope your weekend has been full of good things too!

2 comments:

  1. A whole season in an afternoon? You are just like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a better way to spend an afternoon? I think not! :)

    ReplyDelete