Friday, April 23, 2010

stuck in my head...



I'm pretty sure we all know this song. Maybe you don't love it like I do, but that's okay.

(I'll try not to judge you if that's how you feel.)


Anyway, ever since hearing this last weekend, I've been randomly breaking out in into song. Poor Twin always looks a little confused when I just start belting out whatever pops into my head...and with such a long song, you never know where I'll start singing, which adds to the adventure.

After waking up this morning and singing random snippets all through breakfast, you can only imagine my pure joy when what came blasting out of my car radio when I left for work but my beloved Don McLean. (and by beloved I mean he sang two songs I like...)

For almost half of my sunny drive to work, I happily sang along - content that some songs never change, and that childhood memories can make a Friday morning really fun. I just adore that feeling when the right song comes on the radio at the right time. It's like for those few minutes of blissful singing, all is well with the world.

What's been stuck in your head lately?

1 comment: