Saturday, January 30, 2010

rusty fingers


It just hit me the other day - I miss playing the piano.

I miss those boring scales and endless Hanon exercises...and then pay off when my fingers just connect perfectly with the keys.

I miss playing two-piano with Mr. Richardson in his piano-filled living room, and the hours of lessons that Mom used to patiently sit through. (thank you, thank you, thank you)

Maybe until I get a place where my piano will actually fit (and Daddy will agree to help me move it to) I should draw myself a piano like this one.

I have serious doubts about the sound quality though...don't you?


*image via tumblr

1 comment:

  1. I used to play the piano myself. I regret giving it up all the time. You should start back up, definitely!

    Come and enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete