Tuesday, January 5, 2010

inspiration.

Beautiful
Kari Jobe

Here, before Your altar,
I am letting go of all I've held
of every motive, every burden,
everything that's of myself.
and I just wanna wait on You my God
I just wanna dwell on who You are.

Beautiful, beautiful oh I am lost for more to say
Beautiful, beautiful oh Lord, You're beautiful to me

Oh beautiful

Here in Your presence,
I am not afraid of brokenness
to wash Your feet with humble tears
oh I would be poured out till nothing's left.
and I just wanna wait on You my God
I just wanna dwell on who You are, who You are

Beautiful, beautiful oh I am lost for more to say
Beautiful, beautiful oh Lord, You're beautiful to me...

(I got Kari Jobe's new cd for Christmas, and this one song grabs me every single time.)


*image via tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment