Monday, September 28, 2009

some funny for your monday!


I'm not sure if you've seen this blog yet or not, but since I keep finding myself back there snickering at the photos, I figured it was time for me to share.

The title says it all - Cake Wrecks. Wrecks of cakes, supposedly all professional made, which I find both terrifying and disturbing.

Take for instance this lovely dog at the top. He was supposed to be for the first day of school - you know the funny saying about the dog eating your homework? Well, I'm just hoping that's all he eats...



Or how about these stunners? Yes, they are wedding cakes, and I'm pretty sure people requested them. At least requested the general theme. Scary, no?

Although I'm not really sure that if they had been better executed the end product would have looked too much better...



What about our favorite dead celebrity? Just when you thought we were done with seeing him on every newscast or magazine cover, he pops up on a cake.

Oh the nerve...



These fall into the category of just bad. The top one was intended to be a wedding cake, although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to have been there when the bride saw this for the first time. It had to have been ugly...just like the cake.

And this green monstrosity - I'm pretty sure words fail me. And I like green, folks.



I feel we should close today with this wonderful creation.

This is a cupcake cake - and while I'm not sure why it ever happened, I'm posting it so that my favorite cupcake creating ladies always remember what cupcakes could turn into.

Go forth and enjoy your Monday. But watch out for bad cakes, because apparently they're everywhere!


*all images via Cake Wrecks

No comments:

Post a Comment