Thursday, September 10, 2009

clouds




I can't stop taking pictures of clouds.

It doesn't seem to matter what kind of clouds, or what background the sky is providing - the clouds just get me.

These top two?

At the target down the street from our place. As we were putting the bags into the car, I had to stop and whip out my camera.



These are from a summer afternoon at the lake; something about that wonderful bright blue behind them was too perfect to pass up.

(And you get a little bonus in the second one with a special appearance from Twin.)




Here's another beautiful summer afternoon set.

These were at a local park, and I must have spent nearly half an hour laying on my back just shooting photo after photo.

Maybe it's a sickness? Should I seek aid?



Ocean clouds are somehow different.

These are particularly dreamy, I think.

I took these on one of our late afternoon ocean escapes this past summer.


And finally, a classic driving cloud photo.

These have a special angle and attitude, I think.

Don't you?

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog....you make me smile....and no, you don't need to seek aid :~)

    ReplyDelete