Friday, June 5, 2009

a musical snack



I've been woefully absent these days - this running two businesses with the staff of only one business is getting a bit crazy. But it's Friday, so no complaining allowed!


A couple of my favorite blogs have featured lovely music videos in the last week or so, and so to celebrate the beauty of Friday, I would like to share them with you!





see the original post at rockstar diaries


(I found her fab blog via A Cup of Jo and have been reading faithfully ever since! I dare you to start perusing and not get hooked!)





see the original post at this is reverb


(I found his awesome blog via The Pioneer Woman and totally enjoy the grounded and fun approach to cooking and life.)


Happy weekend to all!

*top image of our new gallery location - this is what I see outside!! Lovely, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment