Wednesday, October 27, 2010

buffalo chicken dip

 
Last night was small group, which meant 
another new dip recipe! I had to work late, 
so the handsome man gets all the 
credit for cooking up this yummy mixture.  
 
(He's cute AND he cooks...I am the luckiest girl!)

Here's what you'll need:
2.5 cups Buffalo Chicken Strips, cooked & chopped
.5 cup Celery, chopped fine
8 oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
.5 cup of Ranch Dressing
6 oz. liquid Hot Sauce (more/less depending on your heat tolerance)
4 oz. shredded Monterey Jack Cheese (be generous)

Mix all ingredients except the shredded cheese
together in oven safe dish, then top with cheese.  
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes 
until everything is hot and melted.  Enjoy with
chips or crackers! 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this and make it all the time. Only changes, no celery and I use blue cheese dressing instead of ranch. It is great with slices of toasted baguette as well. Or just with a spoon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe's going to love you for sharing this with me (well me and the world).

    ReplyDelete