Wednesday, April 7, 2010

spring is my favorite.


Today is another day with big promises of sunshine and warm temps - and I'm not stuck in the office! I'm on the road all day for one of my clients (totally my favorite, but don't tell the others, ok?) which means lots of time with the windows down, the music up, and maybe even an iced coffee.

This time of year makes my heart so happy. Every time I discover another tree with baby green leaves, or find another flower about to bud I get positively giddy with excitement. Plus this morning the birds were singing when I woke up - best thing ever!

What about you - what do you love about spring?

Hope your day is full of good things, friends!


*via tumblr

4 comments:

  1. love spring and love the title of you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops! Your comment form gave me the runaround this morning.

    ReplyDelete