Friday, February 19, 2010

peace


Doesn't this picture look peaceful?

Another crazy day on it's way - I feel like I can't catch up at work this week. So many things to get off my desk and not enough hours in the day! I'm so grateful for my amazing job though, and am determined to do my best and just trust that the rest will come together. The good news is it's Friday, and that definitely helps!

On another note, I'm currently loving Hebrews 6:19, which says, "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure." In a world where security is anything but certain, I find so much joy and peace in knowing that our hope in Jesus can anchor us - keep us firm and steady no matter what's coming at us.

Where are you finding peace and joy these days?


*image via tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment