Wednesday, February 17, 2010

le snow


This morning is amazingly bright and sunny!

After the snow yesterday, the world is perfectly crisp and white, and I definitely wish I was a kid again so that I could skip out on work to go play outside. Do you remember how exciting it was to step outside and find a perfectly undisturbed yard full of fresh snow?

But alas, the real world calls, and I have to clean the snow off my car so I can go to work. I'm going to have to choose to be grateful for my fabulous job, rather than think about how much I'd rather be seven years old again today...


*image via shutter sisters

2 comments:

  1. Those are some of the best snow angels I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is such cute photos! I miss our NY backyard snow actually, since moving in on a tropical country some years back.

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete