Saturday, October 3, 2009

i'm swooning.



I. think. this. apartment. is. incredible.

Not only is it set in an old factory building (love the exposed bricks and high ceilings), it is furnished with a gorgeous blend of clean, modern pieces and softer, more traditional pieces.



Check out that industrial looking metal ceiling juxtaposed with those girlie white lights. Doesn't it make your heart skip a beat?

Just a little one?

And those big windows looking out onto the sky...what a good way to circumvent looking at the buildings across the street while still letting the outside in!


I like how this space feels so polished - shiny metal appliances & counter tops, crisp paint colors, gorgeous hardwood floor, reflective ceilings - everything is so elegant.

And yet, doesn't it feel soft and lived in too? The wood floor is a luscious warm color, there are plenty of curvy shapes to break up all the linear patterns, awesome use of area rugs, plenty of plants everywhere, and of course art on those brick beauties.


How about these bedrooms? Pretty cool, huh?

Love the boyish charm in the kids room - totally rocking the bicycle and model boat.

I think I'd be happy with that for my master bedroom...provided there were some good drapes on those amazing windows. It just feel relaxing and calm in there.

And seriously - how awesome is the little walk out balcony for plants and outside time?


Finally, look at this little loft space. I feel more productive just looking at it.

It's so open and airy, yet so structured with those great built-in shelves. What balance and harmony...

Okay, that's it. I'm officially ready to move in. Anyone else coming?


*found at Desire to Inspire

1 comment:

  1. um yes, I'm packing my bags RIGHT NOW! amazing place!

    ReplyDelete