Wednesday, October 7, 2009

aaaaand off we go!



As of very early this morning, I'm off with a wonderful group of people from my church to Catalyst - a dynamic and amazing leadership conference aimed at us younguns.


It's jam packed with incredible worship, even more incredible speakers, and so much fun.

(It's always a relief to worship and learn while laughing. I'm a big believer in the fact that God has a sense of humor. Hello, bizarre animals like the octopus...)


Last year I learned so much - both on a personal level and as a leader - and I anticipate God working in my heart and life again this year. I can't wait to come back enthused and filled up!



*images via This is Reverb
(who I learned is going to attending too - how coo!)

1 comment:

  1. Soooo jealous right now of you guys! Last year was amazing, and I am sure this year will blow it away. Praying for safe travel for you all, and that it will be an incredible bonding and growing experience! Can't wait to hear about it :) You and Abby watch out for those skinny emo rocker boys you love oh-so-much!! ;)

    ReplyDelete